Joining the CPANL
As a member of the Cerebral Palsy Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, you join hundreds of others who are in-the-know about what’s going on locally as well as globally in our mission to support and enrich the lives of individuals and families affected by cerebral palsy.
Benefits to Being a Member of the CPANL
Here are just some of the many benefits to becoming a member of the CPANL:
- Information, referral and support to individuals with cerebral palsy and their families
- Access to support resources, including parental support groups
- Access to our funding request program
- Educational scholarships awarded to individuals with cerebral palsy
- Members stay up-to-date by receiving newsletters and invitations to upcoming events, including our Annual General Meeting
- Social opportunities for members and parents, including events and groups to help foster friendships and social relationships
How to Join the CPANL
Membership fee is $5.00 per person or $10.00 per family each year.
To join the CPANL, simply download the registration form, fill out your details, and return the form by mail or email. Once your registration form is processed, you will receive a Welcome Package and will start receiving periodic updates from us!